We are proud to be different to your standard gym. We are open to ALL levels, you will not find an elitist attitude or any egos in our community. No one will be judged on their ability, only on the effort and attitude that they bring to the gym.
We don’t lock our members into contracts. We are confident that once you put in the initial hard graft and see the results, you will want to stay with us – many of our members have been here from the very start.
The group environment that we train in is perfect for helping you get stronger and fitter. We promise challenging workouts, taught by knowledgeable coaches in a supportive and friendly environment. Our coaches are always on hand to keep you on track, monitor your progress and help you personalise your training and nutrition to achieve the best results possible. See what some of our members have said here.
So why choose SDSC?
- Supportive Community
- Caring, Honest, Professional Coaches
- Every member’s fitness goals are a priority for us
- Nutrition & Stress Management Coaching
- Proven Record of Success
- We incorporate Dumbbells, Barbells, Bodyweight exercises, Olympic Lifting, Running, Kettlebells and lots more into our training
- Group classes, corporate wellness, personal training, diet consultation, body composition readings
- No hidden agendas – we will not try and sell you endless lists of supplements or peddle certain products merely to line our own pockets
- Every member is valued
We are not a conventional gym. You won’t find any televisions, saunas, machines, disco lighting or any other inane distractions which ultimately act as a distraction from your goals.
We believe in providing something better than overcrowded impersonal and unsafe classes, with poor instruction led by part time trainers.
And finally we are not a shop…we are not a supplement franchise disguised as a gym… Quality coaching and delivering an exceptional service is the only product on sale here.
There are no shortcuts or excuses. We love what we do, and we want you to enjoy the process and understand that all the small victories add up. Value the journey and the self discovery that takes place through hard work, breaking down previous barriers and enjoying the results you will achieve.
If this sounds like a challenge you want to attack full on, then get in touch and we will be more than happy to help you reach your goals, whatever they may be.
Contact us to arrange a free consultation